August 29, 2015
MEGA POST!! Get able to ooh and awe over some significantly lovely polishes that make up the KBShimmer Tub & Physique 2015 Summer Collection! KBShimmer is now my favorite indie or unbiased nail polish model and they make huge Three-free and cruelty free nail polishes and other products. The summer time collection for 2015 is a tropical inspired mixture of bleached neon creams, crelly glitters, holographic and a number of glitter toppers – there are 28 polishes in all!
- 1 KBShimmer Summer 2015 Glitter Crelly/Jelly Polishes
- 2 KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Review – The Glitters
- 3 KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Colours/Full Line
- 4 KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Nail Art
- 5 KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Collages/Sharables
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Glitter Crelly/Jelly Polishes
On this publish I’m going to point out you swatches and macro photographs of all of the crelly/jelly glitters. For all of these photographs I used no prime coat so you possibly can hopefully see the true texture of the nail polish. One good coat of topcoat although and all of these glitters are clean as glass. I additionally used a peel-off base coat for ease of removing. All the macro photographs are achieved in the bottle.
KBShimmer Residence Surf – Summer 2015 Collection
First is House Surf, a light-weight, teal-blue crelly formulation polish. This polish is full of multiple shapes and sizes of holographic, frosted silver glitters reminiscent of sq., hexagon, and little shimmer pieces. Dries with a light-weight to medium texture.
It’s such a reasonably sea-teal-blue full of silvery glitters and as you layer the polish the glitters get all squishy on prime of one another and the blue deepens and darkens with each layer. For these photographs I used Three skinny coats for utterly opaque coverage, but might have gotten away with 2. This polish applies nicely for probably the most part (a bit thicker than the opposite crelly glitters), had nice glitter dispersal and layers very apparently.
KBShimmer Pink-a Colada – Summer 2015 Collection
Subsequent is my personal favorite of the crelly glitters, Pink-a Colada. This shouldn’t be a shock given my favourite shade is specifically fuschia, in case you didn’t know. ? This can be a pinkish-purple crelly nail polish full of totally different formed and sized holographic glitters in blue, pink, and lime green.
That is probably the most textured of the four crelly glitters with a light-weight to medium texture, however that’s as a result of it’s full of probably the most glitter! A real glitter bomb in a vibrant pink base – doesn’t that just scream summer time? Reminds me of glitter-barbie perhaps? Or something fun to attempt to match your drink to!
For these photographs I used Three skinny coats for principally opaque protection. If I had accomplished slightly thicker coats it might have been opaque, or yet one more skinny coat, however I favored this look. This polish applies rather well, had great glitter dispersal and could be very vibrant. My favorite!
KBShimmer Shell Shock – Summer 2015 Collection
Probably the most unassuming of the glitters is Shell Shock, a nude, tan or buff crelly. It’s full of multiple shapes and sizes of holographic glitters in gold with some pink and copper combined in. To me this appears like an summary of the sand off of some unique seashore strewn with colorful shells, rocks, and glistening sea glass.
I’ve to be trustworthy and say once I first noticed this one I wasn’t positive about it. Then I observed how properly it matched my pores and skin tone and I acquired kinda excited (it matches extra in real life). Then I put it it on and I was utterly gained over! This was the primary certainly one of KBShimmer polishes I truly used so I was blown away by the formulation, however this one particularly is just so clean. I’d never had a glitter apply so properly! Again there isn’t any prime coat utilized in these footage.
For these photographs I used just two thin coats to get nice, even opaque coverage. The glitters disperse rather well and evenly. But I feel my favorite half is the metallic purple glitters thrown in as just a little peek-a-boo shock!
KBShimmer Vitamin Sea – Summer 2015 Collection
Final is Vitamin Sea, a deep, aqua-blue jelly full of multiple sized hex glitters and shimmers in pink and silver. Again I used Three thin coats for almost opaque protection. This polish applies nicely and for probably the most half the larger glitters do decide up. However I’m prepared to guess on the finish I’ll have a bunch of glitter left to polish ratio. Like Residence Surf this polish layers very apparently.
On this aspect photograph you possibly can see how it’s much less opaque than the opposite polishes, but I kinda like it. With three thicker coats or four skinny coats you will get 100% opacity.
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Review – The Glitters
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Fast Review
KBShimmer 2015 Summer Crelly Glitters
- What’s it like to use this polish? Method
- Is it straightforward to get off or is it glitter hell? Removing (1 arduous, 5 straightforward)
- How long does these things final? Durability
- Can I exploit this product guilt free? Surroundings
- Do I actually need it? Uniqueness
- Will I feel like I received ripped off? Value
KBShimmer formulation for this collection are a number of the greatest I’ve used, if not one of the best. The consistency is fluid and straightforward to use and not a single glitter was sticky or clumpy. Every polish looks like there is a inbuilt prime coat in each bottle! When you hold the polishes in your shelf you will notice some separation slightly shortly, however a fast shake and all is sweet once more. I really like them all, but Pink-A Colada is for positive my favorite!
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection “The Glitters” In-Depth Review
- Worth – $eight.75 obtainable immediately from KBShimmer, or at retailers listed under.
- Official Website – KBShimmer Tub & Physique
- Description – Four totally different crelly/jelly formulation nail polishes.
- Greatest Use – Strong polishes, gradients, and nail artwork.
- Quantity – All polishes are 0.5 fl oz/15 ml
- Packaging – Round, slightly squat glass bottle with a black cap.
- Brush – All polishes have the same “glitter grabbing” flat brush that is barely longer than an ordinary brush. I have to be trustworthy at first once I saw the brush I was positive I was going to hate it however it’s truly nice and it IS good at choosing up glitters, small and giant, and it allows for clean software.
- Components – Huge-3 free and vegan. Full components are listed on each individual polish, however primary elements embrace: “Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Camphor, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-1, Colorants, and Glitter.”
- Cruelty Free – Yes.
- Components – KBShimmer formulation for this assortment are a number of the greatest I’ve used, if not the most effective. The consistency is fluid and straightforward to apply and not a single glitter was sticky or clumpy. The formulas with larger glitters had excellent suspension and even glitter distribution making even the massive glitters straightforward to seize. My largest surprise was that even the chunkiest glitter dried with only a slight texture, like there’s a inbuilt prime coat in each bottle!
- Opacity – Apart from the glitters meant to be prime coats, all constructed to opacity in Three thin coats or less, most coated in simply 2 coats. Every polish is noted by it’s image.
- Shade – All the colors and glitters and lovely and vibrant. The holographic polishes are out of this world and extraordinarily reflective with a excessive glam factor.
- Dry Time – These all dry super quick! Dry to cheesy in only 10-15 minutes and about 90% dry in 20-30 minutes.
- Durability – I wore these without topcoat and didn’t discover any wear or chipping till the third or fourth day. With a great topcoat I’m positive these would last every week at the least. Very chip resistant for my part.
- Removing – So easy, especially for all the glitter packed ones. Still will need to soak the heavier glitters off for a minute or two, however it doesn’t take five like different heavy glitter formulation!
- Staining – I did not notice any staining sporting a base coat.
- Ease of Use – Very straightforward. All of the formulas are like butter, straightforward removing and clear up and nice glitter dispersal.
- Advocate It – Yes! I truly can’t wait to get more KBShimmer polishes.
You will get KBShimmer polishes from:
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Colours/Full Line
This assortment comes in three elements but I divided into 4 categories here. The 2015 summer time line turned obtainable on Might 15, 2015, so you will get your favorites now! Polishes range in worth from $7.50 to $10.75 at the time of writing.
Summer Bleached Neon Cream Polishes:
- Bahama Drama – “Salmon” (pinkish orange) pastel, or “bleached” neon cream polish.
- For Sail By Proprietor – A lime green neon pastel cream polish.
- In Yacht Water – Medium aqua cream polish. Just one that doesn’t actually learn as a neon.
- Leggo My Mango – Creamy tangerine orange, pastel neon cream polish.
- Lei It Once more – Vibrant neon-baby pink cream polish.
- Rum Me the Right Means – Brightest of the bunch of cream polishes, a highlighter neon-yellow with a hint of inexperienced.
- Sarong Place, Sarong Time – A pinkish purple leaning toward mauve, pale neon cream polish.
Glitter Crelly/Jelly Polishes:
- Residence Surf – Mild, teal-blue crelly method nail polish full of multiple shapes and sizes of holographic, frosted silver glitters comparable to sq., hexagon, and little shimmer items.
- Pink-A Colada – Pinkish-purple crelly nail polish crammed with totally different formed and sized holographic glitters in blue, pink, and lime green.
- Shell Shock – Nude, tan or buff crelly nail polish full of a number of shapes and sizes of holographic glitters in gold with some purple and copper combined in.
- Vitamin Sea – Deep, aqua-blue jelly nail polish crammed with a number of sized hex glitters and shimmers in pink and silver.
Holographic Polishes and Glitter Toppers:
- Alloy Matey! – Silver holographic glitter prime coat full of advantageous and micro silver-rainbow glitter.
- Mud within the Bottle – Holographic glitter prime coat full of rainbow micro glitter.
- Valuable Petals – A clear based mostly glitter prime coat packed with pink, purple, blue and white hexagon glitters in multiple sizes and a dusting of holographic shimmer throughout.
- Sun & Video games – Gold holographic glitter prime coat full of golden-rainbow micro glitter.
- Wave the Flag – A clear based mostly patriotic glitter prime coat full of white stars and purple, white, and blue hex glitter in a number of sizes.
- We Be Jammin’ – A deep magenta nail polish with rainbow holographic and blue shimmer glitters.
- What Are You Wading For? – A deep purplish-blue nail polish with linear holographic and blue shimmer glitters.
Metals and Flakies:
- Inexperienced Weaver – Metallic flake nail polish crammed with pink and inexperienced flakies that flashes purple.
- Look on the Nightside – Metallic flake nail polish full of with green flakies with hints of purple-pink and blue.
- Moody Hues – Metallic flake nail polish packed with purple and blue flakies that flashes copper.
- Execs and Bronze – Metallic flake nail polish packed with gold and bronze flakies that flashes green.
- She’s Beyond Kelp – Metallic flake nail polish packed with emerald green flakies that flashes blue.
- Take the Punny and Run – Metallic flake nail polish packed with green and magenta flakies that flashes copper.
- The Silver Flakies – These are available 4 totally different flake sizes from small to giant:
- Foiled – Micro silver flake nail polish.
- R-E-F-L-E-C-T – Small silver flake nail polish.
- That’s Ore Like It! – Medium silver flake nail polish.
- Sterling Example – Giant silver flake nail polish.
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Nail Art
Listed here are a number of nail art appears with full posts that I created with these polishes.
KBShimmer Summer 2015 Collection Collages/Sharables
Other Blogger’s Evaluations of KBShimmer 2015 Summer Collection
Comply with KBShimmer Tub & Physique:
Net • Fb • Instagram • Pinterest • Twitter
Some hyperlinks in this publish are associated with affiliate hyperlink(s). I solely endorse merchandise, providers or content material that I have used myself and wouldn’t hesitate to make use of again or advocate to a pal. If you end up purchasing anything I’ve used right here on the blog, I hope you’ll take pleasure in it as much as I do! To read the complete disclosure click the button.